This theme is for the old PokerStars software. It doesn’t work with the new Aurora graphics.
GTO Theme for PokerStars
This theme makes it easy to concentrate on playing and not be distracted by complicated visual effects. The table and background are very simple and easy on the eyes, cardbacks are easily distinguishable from the background and you don’t accidentally cbet into 4 people, thinking it was a heads-up pot.
Stacksize , betsize and potsize fonts are increased, for easier viewing experience.
Dealer button is also made bigger and in bright colours, to be able to see at a glance, who’s on the button and what’s your position.
Playing GTO poker is effectively impossible, but what could be more GTO theme wise, than a table, where the most important info is given the highest priority.
If you also want it for other sites, check out the GTO Theme Bundle.
- Bigger stack, bet, pot and action button font sizes
- 2 font colours available: yellow and white
- Spin&Go table seat positions changed
- Includes “NLH Plus 2 Cards” cardset
- Bigger dealer button
- Hero holecards over the player pod (not under like default)
- Yellow glow around active player (check: Settings->Table Appearance->Table Display->Highlight Active Player)
- Custom buttons and slider
- Custom table
- Custom background
- Custom cardbacks
- New Chips
- Check, bet, raise and timer warning sounds changed to FT sounds (uncheck: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings->Gloabal->Sounds)
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- 1 year of free updates
- Doesn’t work with Aurora graphics engine
Theme updated on 8 November 2019
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the “Create An Account” button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s).