High Roller Theme for PokerStars Aurora
Have you ever wanted to feel like a high roller without risking your whole bankroll? Or do you feel that the default table themes are just too dull and dry?
Now you can spice things up with the High Roller theme, which gives you a skyscraper view over the city lights. You can also choose between different colours of the city view and the ambient lighting in the room to match your table and card backs the way you like.
The high roller table theme for PokerStars also comes with three decks of cards. You can choose between the white deck, suit coloured deck and even a black deck, which uses a black base and suit coloured ranks and suit icons.
To make the theme look even better, it also includes completely new chips and a golden dealer button.
Get this PokerStars theme and play like a high roller!
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- New table
- New background with different colours
- New player seats
- Filled note colours
- Final table lights (yellow or white)
- White Blockers Deck
- Black Blockers Deck
- Suit Coloured Blockers Deck
- Ten as ’10’ and ‘T’
- 12 new card backs
- New chips
- New dealer button
- 3 sets of action buttons (black with golden borders, black-metallic and red-metallic)
- Upper menu buttons
- Light or dark chat box
- Check, bet, raise and timer warning sounds changed to FT sounds (uncheck: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings > Gloabal > Sounds)
- Works on normal Spin&Go and also on Spin&Go Flash tables
- Spin&Go and Spin&Go Flash: can make all backgrounds same colour, regardless of multiplier
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- Works only on Windows
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 6 April 2022
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button (or if this button doesn’t exist, then on “Create An Account”) on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s) (check your spam folder if you can’t find it and mark it as “Not spam”, if it did end up in there).
For other frequently asked questions, check out the FAQ page.