GTO Theme for PokerStars
This theme makes it easy to concentrate on playing and not be distracted by complicated visual effects. The table and background are very simple and easy on the eyes, cardbacks are easily distinguishable from the background and you don’t accidentally cbet into 4 people, thinking it was a heads-up pot.
Stacksize , betsize and potsize fonts are increased, for easier viewing experience.
Dealer button is also made bigger and in bright colours, to be able to see at a glance, who’s on the button and what’s your position.
Playing GTO poker is effectively impossible, but what could be more GTO theme wise, than a table, where the most important info is given the highest priority.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Bigger stack, bet, pot and action button font sizes
- 2 font colours available: yellow and white
- Spin&Go table seat positions changed
- Includes "NLH Plus 2 Cards" cardset
- Bigger dealer button
- Hero holecards over the player pod (not under like default)
- Yellow glow around active player (check: Settings->Table Appearance->Table Display->Highlight Active Player)
- Custom buttons and slider
- Custom table
- Custom background
- Custom cardbacks
- New Chips
- Check, bet, raise and timer warning sounds changed to FT sounds (uncheck: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings->Gloabal->Sounds)
Updated on 7 August 2017
- Close PokerStars client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your PokerStars client is installed.
- Run PokerStars client from PokerStars.exe instead of PokerStarsUpdate.exe (to do this, create a shortcut of PokerStars.exe from your installation folder to your desktop [right-click->Send to->Desktop (Create shortcut)], or just right-click on your PokerStars shortcut on your desktop and change the “Target” from “PokerStarsUpdate.exe” to “PokerStars.exe”).
- If you want to update PokerStars, or PokerStars forces an update, just run PokerStarsUpdate.exe and update and run the table mod installer after that.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.