Frequently Asked Questions
Which payment methods can I use?
- Credit cards through Paypal. The cards supplied by Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz and other web wallets can also be used.
- Crypto currencies
If you can’t use PayPal, or crypto currencies, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com, or use the Contact page and let me know (1) which theme/cards do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.
How do I buy the theme I want? (full step by step instructions)
- Click “Buy Now” to add the items you like to your cart.
- Go to checkout page when you got everything.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the “Create An Account” button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s).
How do I install the theme?
- First, read the included “README” or “Instructions” file, which includes installation instructions and other useful information.
- Run the theme installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you need any help, just let me know what problem you have (always helpful if you send screenshots if possible) and I will help you get the theme working.
What if the poker site made an update and the theme doesn't work anymore?
- First try reinstalling the theme. In most cases this fixes it.
- If the theme still doesn’t work, then log-in to your account and see, if I’ve already made an update, which you can download and install
- If I haven’t yet made an update, then let me know, that there was an update on “poker site x” and “the theme y” doesn’t work anymore. I will then update the theme and will also notify you, when you can download the new version.
Do the themes work on a Mac?
Unfortunately not, all the themes only work on a Windows.
But if I ever buy a Mac, I will definitely look into creating them for Mac’s as well.
Does this PokerStars theme work on my regional PokerStars client (.FR, .ES, .IT. PT etc.)?
Yes, all the PokerStars themes work on all the regional PokerStars clients.
Does this PartyPoker theme work on my regional PartyPoker/Bwin client?
Yes, all the PartyPoker themes work on all the PartyPoker and Bwin clients.
There is one thing though – PartyPoker uses older software for its regional clients, so you have to use an older theme installer as well, for the theme to work. The version to use, is written on the download page.
This is at least the case right now, when they are making a lot of changes to their poker client. Hopefully soon they have made all the changes they have planned, and then they will update all the clients to the same version.
Does this 888 theme work on my regional 888 client?
If you are playing on a global player pool, then yes, it will work.
But sometimes, like on PartyPoker, you also have to use an older installer to get it to work. 888 also updates their .COM client first and then rolls the update out to their regional clients.
If you are playing on some US site, then no, it won’t work, because the software they use there is years older than the one on the global pool.