The Zone for iPoker
This iPoker layout makes the iPoker tables look extremely clean and distraction free.
Currently it comes with seven nice and calm background colours, but more will be added, if you can’t find a suitable background from the ones available.
It also includes a nice and clean deck, which has suit coloured base and two ranks on the card. This makes these cards suitable for both, Holdem and PLO games. You can also choose between seven card backs to fit with the background.
If you like a clean looking table theme without a table image, then The Zone is for you!
This theme requires iPoker Tools to work.
If you also want it for other sites, check out the The Zone Bundle.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Requires iPoker Tools to work.
- Very clean layout
- 7 background colours
- The Zone Deck
- Black spades, yellow spades
- Ten as “T” and “10”
- 7 card backs
- New dealer button
- New chips
- New action buttons
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 18 April 2023
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button (or if this button doesn’t exist, then on the “Create An Account” button) on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s) (check your spam folder if you can’t find it and mark it as “Not spam”, if it did end up in there).
For other frequently asked questions, check out the FAQ page.