PokerStars Clone Mercury for Unibet
This Unibet Poker layout makes the Unibet tables look like PokerStars Mercury tables.
If you have played on PokerStars for a long time and have gotten really used to how the tables look, then now you can also use this Unibet table theme to make the Unibet tables look similar to PokerStars tables.
You can choose between 5 felt colours and 9 backgrounds – total of 36 table-background combos. For tournaments, if you make it to the final table, you will also get to see the PokerStars style final table.
If you play on PokerStars and Unibet at the same time, then this Unibet table theme will definitely help to improve your multi-siting experience!
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- 36 table-background combos
- 5 felt colours
- 9 backgrounds
- Final table theme
- New alert sounds
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- Works only on Windows
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 24 September 2020
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button (or if this button doesn’t exist, then on the “Create An Account” button) on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s) (check your spam folder if you can’t find it and mark it as “Not spam”, if it did end up in there).
For other frequently asked questions, check out the FAQ page.