GTO V.2 for Unibet
This Unibet Poker layout makes the Unibet tables look very clean and professional.
Most of the default Unibet table themes are too colourful, with too many visual elements. This will make your eyes tired and make it hard to focus on the game.
The GTO V.2 table theme for Unibet makes the tables clean and professional. The calm colours are easy on your eyes, which helps you stay focused for longer and make better decisions.
You can choose between 2 table types: racetrack tables and oval tables. For both table types, there are 7 felt and 7 background colours, making the total table-background combos 36.
If you like clean and minimalistic design, then with this Unibet table theme, you can use it on your Unibet tables as well!
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Clean layout
- Racetrack table
- Oval table
- 36 table-background combos for both table types
- 7 felt colours
- 7 backgrounds
- Final table theme
- New alert sounds
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- Works only on Windows
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 24 September 2020
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button (or if this button doesn’t exist, then on the “Create An Account” button) on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s) (check your spam folder if you can’t find it and mark it as “Not spam”, if it did end up in there).
For other frequently asked questions, check out the FAQ page.