The Zone for PartyPoker
The main thing that is “missing” is the image of table, which makes the whole window look like a table and there is no need for an additional table image. You can also change the background colour to whatever you like from the PartyPoker theme settings, so you are not stuck with some preset colours you might not like.
The cards make it easy to see your own hand whether on Holdem, or PLO tables with its sharp ranks and brightly coloured backgrounds, which act as suits.
There are also four new card backs to choose from and they are all quite bright, which make seeing who’s still in the hand very easy.
The white dealer button contrasts well with the darker background colour making it easy to see its location.
If you also want it for other sites, check out the The Zone Bundle.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Clean layout
- Includes “The Zone Deck” for PartyPoker
- New cardbacks
- Custom player pods
- Coloured border notes
- New dealer button
- New chips
- New bet buttons
- Darker chat box background
- **Works only on Windows**
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 4 December 2019
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the “Create An Account” button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s).