PokerStars Clone for PartyPoker
This theme makes PartyPoker tables look like PokerStars tables. You can choose between the Mercury theme, which is the default theme for PokerStars, the Black theme and the Hyper-Simple theme.
There are over 30 table-background combinations to choose from, plus 8 final table backgrounds: 4 for Mercury, 3 for Black theme and 1 for Hyper-Simple. If your favourite table-background combo isn’t included, then let me know which one you want and I’ll make it for you.
So if you’re moving over to PartyPoker, just like the looks of PokerStars tables more, or are playing on both sites at the same time and want them to look similar, then this theme is for you.
Works on both PartyPoker and Bwin and on all the regional clients.
Theme updated on 23 May 2018.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Mercury table
- Black theme table
- Hyper-Simple table
- Over 20 table-background combinations
- 7 final table table-background combinations
- Coloured note borders
- Quasar deck
- White deck
- 3 card backs
- Mercury dealer button
- Black theme dealer button
- Stars chips
- Mercury action buttons
- Black theme action buttons
- Hyper-Simple action buttons
- Mercury player seats
- Black theme player seats
- Hyper-Simple player seats
- Works on both PartyPoker and Bwin and on all the regional clients
- Works only on Windows
Updated on 23 May 2018
- Close PartyPoker client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your PartyPoker client is installed.
- Run PartyPoker client as usual.
- Go to options and uncheck "Display player image at the table"
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.