PokerStars Clone for PartyPoker
This theme makes PartyPoker tables look like PokerStars tables. It is based on the Mercury theme, which is the default theme for PokerStars. For Bwin, it also includes the Black theme and the Hyper-Simple theme.
It includes six backgrounds, which you can change from the settings and you can now also change the felt colours to whatever you like, just like on Pokerstars.
The coloured note borders look almost identical after the software update, which makes multi-siting even better.
If you’re moving over to PartyPoker, just like the looks of PokerStars tables more, or are playing on both sites at the same time and want them to look similar, then this theme is for you.
Works on PartyPoker, Bwin and on all the regional clients.
Theme updated on 23 August 2018, after the big PartyPoker software update.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Mercury table
- Black theme table (only for Bwin)
- Hyper-Simple table (only for Bwin)
- Final table background
- Coloured note borders
- Quasar deck
- White deck
- 4 card backs
- Mercury dealer button
- Black theme dealer button (only for Bwin)
- Stars chips
- Mercury action buttons
- Black theme action buttons (only for Bwin)
- Hyper-Simple action buttons (only for Bwin)
- Mercury player seats
- Black theme player seats (only for Bwin)
- Hyper-Simple player seats (only for Bwin)
- Works on both PartyPoker and Bwin and on all the regional clients
- Installation instructions included
- Works only on Windows
Updated on 23 August 2018
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.