PokerStars Clone Mercury for iPoker
This iPoker layout makes the tables look like PokerStars Mercury tables.
You can choose from 33 table-background combos to make the iPoker tables look like your PokerStars tables.
This iPoker mod also comes with two decks of cards: the Quasar deck and the White deck. Besides the two front decks, you can also choose between 18 card backs to make your iPoker tables look more like PokerStars tables.
If you have played a long time on PokerStars and have gotten used to how the tables look, then now you can also make your iPoker tables look similar to your PokerStars tables!
This theme requires iPoker Tools to work.
If you also want it for other sites, check out the PokerStars Clone Bundle.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Requires iPoker Tools to work.
- Mercury table
- 33 table-background combos
- Quasar deck
- White deck
- 18 card backs
- Mercury dealer button
- Stars chips
- Mercury action buttons
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 8 November 2022
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button (or if this button doesn’t exist, then on the “Create An Account” button) on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s) (check your spam folder if you can’t find it and mark it as “Not spam”, if it did end up in there).
For other frequently asked questions, check out the FAQ page.