The Seasons Deck for PokerStars
This is the Seasons deck for PokerStars.
There are 2 decks of cards in this pack, one with white background and the other with suit coloured background.
These decks are perfect for Holdem games. For PLO check out the Zone deck below.
Full Tilt Deck for PokerStars
Like the name says – this is the Full Tilt deck for PokerStars, but it also works on Full Tilt.
The Zone Deck for PokerStars
This is the Zone deck for PokerStars.
There are actually two decks of cards in this pack, one with small and big rank and the other with one quite big rank in the upper left corner – more suitable fro PLO, but very good for Holdem too.
This deck has a HUGE rank.
If you are playing using smaller tables, or just like to have big, easily readable cards, this deck is for you.
NLH Plus 2 Cards
This deck is more for PLO players.
But many Holdem players use “Quasar” deck, which has similar characteristics to this deck, only this deck has bigger ranks, which makes reading the cards easier.
- Close PokerStars client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your PokerStars client is installed.
- Run PokerStars client from PokerStars.exe instead of PokerStarsUpdate.exe (to do this, create a shortcut of PokerStars.exe from your installation folder to your desktop [right-click->Send to->Desktop (Create shortcut)], or just right-click on your PokerStars shortcut on your desktop and change the “Target” from “PokerStarsUpdate.exe” to “PokerStars.exe”).
- If you want to update PokerStars, just run PokerStarsUpdate.exe and update and run the table mod installer after that.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.