What are the benefits of using GTO V.2?
Very clean and professional table layout, which helps you play longer sessions, without getting tired as fast.
No unnecessary "bells and whistles" - concentrate on the game, not shiny visuals.
Several background colours to fine tune the looks to your liking.
Multiple card backs, to choose the right colour that best stands out behind your HUD, to not miss who's in the hand.
Cards with big rank to not misread your hand or the board.
Highly visible coloured notes for fast player type identification.
Why should I buy the bundle instead of buying themes separately?
Buying the bundle is considerably cheaper than buying all the themes separately.
You should buy the bundle if:
- You are playing on many sites
- You plan on expanding your play to many sites
- You want to multi-site more efficiently
- You want to stay focused for longer
- You want to win more money
Buying the bundle will get you table themes for 7 sites. If you buy the themes for 7 sites separately, it will cost you €140.78. But buying the bundle will only cost €79, which will save you €61.78 – making the price of one theme only €11.28 – which is almost half the normal price!
The bundle price won’t stay this low forever, so take advantage of this great opportunity right now!
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Here is the full list of sites, where GTO V.2 works, to make your multi-siting more efficient:
- PokerStars – Works on all the PokerStars clients
- 888 – The main site and regional sites on the global player pool
- PartyPoker – PartyPoker, Bwin and all the regional clients
- Winamax – Winamax.FR, Winamax.ES
- iPoker – Works on all iPoker sites. Requires iPoker Tools to work.
- Chico – BetOnline, SportsBetting, TigerGaming
- Unibet – Works on the .com and regional clients
If the site you are playing on is not listed, but the network is, then let me know and I will make an installer for your site as well.
Multi-siting with the default table themes is costing you way more money than the GTO V.2 bundle costs.