GTO V.2 for PokerStars
This is the improved version of the original GTO theme.
The layout is very clean, with many options to customize the looks of the tables. You can choose between 2 shapes of tables: oval and racetrack and between 9 calm coloured backgrounds.
There are 3 decks of cards included. 2 with big ranks for Holdem, 1 with white and the other with suit coloured backgrounds. The third deck is for PLO with suit coloured backgrounds.
The dealer button is big and yellow for maximum visibility. Chips are various shades of light grey (don’t blend into the dark felt).
Clean layouts help you stay focused for longer, so you can either play longer sessions, or increase the average quality of your decisions during your normal session.
If you also want it for other sites, check out the GTO V.2 Bundle.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Clean layout
- 9 Backgrounds
- 3 decks of cards
- Ten as T and 10 (for the suit coloured decks)
- 6 card backs
- 2 table types: oval and racetrack
- 2 coloured note types: just border and filled
- Bigger fonts
- 2 font colours: white and yellow
- Spin&Go table seat positions changed (more room for HUD)
- Hero hole cards over the player pod (not behind like default)
- Dark buttons and betting slider
- Yellow dealer button
- Simple clean chips
- Check, bet, raise and timer warning sounds changed to FT sounds (uncheck: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings->Gloabal->Sounds)
- Installation instructions included
Theme updated on 14 November 2018
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.