This theme is for the old PokerStars software. It doesn’t work with the new Aurora graphics.
GTO V.2 for PokerStars
The layout is very clean, with many options to customize the looks of the tables. You can choose between 2 shapes of tables: oval and racetrack and between 9 calm coloured backgrounds.
There are 3 decks of cards included. 2 with big ranks for Holdem, 1 with white and the other with suit coloured backgrounds. The third deck is for PLO with suit coloured backgrounds.
The dealer button is big and yellow for maximum visibility. Chips are various shades of light grey (don’t blend into the dark felt).
Clean layouts help you stay focused for longer, so you can either play longer sessions, or increase the average quality of your decisions during your normal session.
If you also want it for other sites, check out the GTO V.2 Bundle.
- Clean layout
- 9 Backgrounds
- 3 decks of cards
- Ten as T and 10 (for the suit coloured decks)
- 6 card backs
- 2 table types: oval and racetrack
- 2 coloured note types: just border and filled
- Bigger fonts
- 2 font colours: white and yellow
- Spin&Go table seat positions changed (more room for HUD)
- Hero hole cards over the player pod (not behind like default)
- Dark buttons and betting slider
- Yellow dealer button
- Simple clean chips
- Check, bet, raise and timer warning sounds changed to FT sounds (uncheck: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings->Gloabal->Sounds)
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- 1 year of free updates
- Doesn’t work with Aurora graphics engine (for Aurora, get the GTO V.2 for PokerStars Aurora)
Theme updated on 8 November 2019
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the “Create An Account” button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s).