GTO V.2 for PokerStars
This is the improved version of the original GTO theme.
The layout is very clean, with many options to customize the looks of the tables. You can choose between 2 shapes of tables: oval and racetrack and between 9 calm coloured backgrounds.
There are 3 decks of cards included. 2 with big ranks for Holdem, 1 with white and the other with suit coloured backgrounds. The third deck is for PLO with suit coloured backgrounds.
The dealer button is big and yellow for maximum visibility. Chips are various shades of light grey (don’t blend into the dark felt).
Clean layouts help you stay focused for longer, so you can either play longer sessions, or increase the average quality of your decisions during your normal session.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Clean layout
- 9 Backgrounds
- 3 decks of cards
- Ten as T and 10 (for the suit coloured decks)
- 6 card backs
- 2 table types: oval and racetrack
- 2 coloured note types: just border and filled
- Bigger fonts
- 2 font colours: white and yellow
- Spin&Go table seat positions changed (more room for HUD)
- Hero hole cards over the player pod (not behind like default)
- Dark buttons and betting slider
- Yellow dealer button
- Simple clean chips
- Check, bet, raise and timer warning sounds changed to FT sounds (uncheck: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings->Gloabal->Sounds)
Updated on 28 April 2018
- Close PokerStars client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your PokerStars client is installed.
- Run PokerStars client from PokerStars.exe instead of PokerStarsUpdate.exe (to do this, create a shortcut of PokerStars.exe from your installation folder to your desktop [right-click->Send to->Desktop (Create shortcut)], or just right-click on your PokerStars shortcut on your desktop and change the “Target” from “PokerStarsUpdate.exe” to “PokerStars.exe”).
- If you want to update PokerStars, just run PokerStarsUpdate.exe and update and run the table mod installer after that.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.