Full Tilt Clone for PokerStars Aurora
This PokerStars table theme makes the PokerStars Aurora tables look like Full Tilt Poker tables used to look.
The layout includes both – the oval and the racetrack table. All the original backgrounds are also included and you can use them all with both tables.
It also comes with the original Full Tilt Poker deck. Besides the usual 4 colour option, it even includes the 2 colour deck option, should you wish to play like an OG. Furthermore, the 4 card backs used in Full Tilt are also included. But besides those, you can now choose between 8 new colour schemes for the card backs as well.
If you used to play on Full Tilt and want to bring back some good memories from the good old days, then get this table theme for PokerStars.
Even if you never played there, but just want to change how the PokerStars tables look, then consider this theme.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Both Full Tilt Poker tables: oval and racetrack
- All original backgrounds (can be used for both tables)
- Final table lights
- Full Tilt deck (2 colour and 4 colour)
- Full hole cards
- Full Tilt card backs (4), plus 8 new card backs
- Dealer button
- Action buttons
- Upper menu buttons
- Player seats
- Works on normal Spin&Go tables and also on Spin&Go Flash tables
- Spin&Go and Spin&Go Flash: can make all backgrounds same colour, regardless of multiplier
- Some Full Tilt sounds (deselect: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings > Global > Sounds)
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- Works only on Windows
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 1 August 2023
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button (or if this button doesn’t exist, then on “Create An Account” button) on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s) (check your spam folder if you can’t find it and mark it as “Not spam”, if it did end up in there).
For other frequently asked questions, check out the FAQ page.