PS Carbon for Winamax
This table theme makes the Winamax tables look similar to the PokerStars Carbon theme tables.
It has the same table with the same felt colours and the same backgrounds.
It also includes the new Simple Deck that was added to the Aurora software. You also have an option to choose between normal grey spades or yellow spades, if you find it hard to see the grey spades on dark felt colours.
The card backs are also included, as is the dealer button and chips.
If you play on PokerStars using the new Carbon theme, then now you can also use it on your Winamax tables.
Works with the new Winamax client.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Carbon table
- New Simple Deck
- Black spades and yellow spades
- Card backs
- Dealer button
- Smaller active player highlight – see picture
- Some new sounds
- Option to remove the sounds (including Expresso spin sound) and leave only alerts
- Works on Expresso tables – different colours for 2x-5x, 10x-50x, 100x-1000x and top prize
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- Works only on Windows
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 21 November 2022
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit/debit card, click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button (or if this button doesn’t exist, then on the “Create An Account” button) on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s) (check your spam folder if you can’t find it and mark it as “Not spam”, if it did end up in there).
For other frequently asked questions, check out the FAQ page.