GTO Theme for PartyPoker
This theme replaces the default PartyPoker theme, which is so bright, that it will make eyes hurt even after 10 minutes of play. It’s also a lot cleaner looking without the huge player pods (turn off player avatars from the settings).
The cardbacks and dealer button are easy to see, so you don’t have to waste time on looking for how many players are still in the pot and what’s your position.
This theme also includes new cards, that make seeing your own hand easier, as PartyPoker doesn’s show full holecards.
Playing GTO poker is effectively impossible, but what could be more GTO theme wise, than a table, where the most important info is given the highest priority.
Theme updated on 11 May 2018.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Includes "NLH Plus 2 Cards" cardset
- New cardbacks
- Custom table
- Custom background
- Custom player pods
- Coloured note borders
- New dealer button
- New chips
- New bet buttons
- Works only on Windows
Updated on 11 May 2018
- Close PartyPoker client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your PartyPoker client is installed.
- Run PartyPoker client as usual.
- Go to options and uncheck "Display player image at the table"
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.