GTO Theme for NYX/Ongame
This theme for NYX, formerly known as Ongame, makes playing there a breeze. The table and background are clean and clear without any unnecessary graphics.
Fonts are increased for stacksize, betsize and potsize for better visibility.
Cardbacks are are easy to see and you will never miss who’s in the hand. Dealer button is red, to give it contrast to yellow cardbacks and yellow fonts.
NYX/Ongame doesn’t show full holecards, but the custom cards make it very easy to see what you are holding. These cards are especially good for PLO, but they are no worse for holdem either.
- Bigger stack, bet, pot and action button font sizes
- Red dealer button
- Includes "NLH Plus 4 Cards" cardset
- Yellow cardbacks
- New player pods
- Custom table and background
- Full Tilt sounds
- In the lobby click your username->settings->uncheck "Show Animations". It will make the software feel a lot faster. You'll see your hand and board cards instantly after they're dealt instead of having to watch cards fly around. It might seem like a small and unimportant thing, but the time adds up over a session, when you have to watch cards being dealt to your hand and on the board. Instead you can use that time to make decisions. Also the less moving things you have to watch, the less tired you'll be.
- Close your Ongame client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your Ongame client is installed.
- Go to the installation directory and find "SkinNameMod", where "SkinName" is the name of your poker client for example Betsson or RedKings.
- Right click on it and choose: Send to->Desktop (create shortcut).
- From now on run your poker client through this shortcut.
If you want to change the icon of that shortcut to the icon of your skin, do this:
- Right click on the shortcut and choose Properties.
- Change Icon...
- Browse to your poker clients installation directory (ex. C:RedKings).
- Choose a file with the right icon (ex. P5.ico) and click OK.
Write the skin name (Heypoker, RedKings etc.) you are playing on into PayPals "Note to seller", or description box, so I can send you the right installer.
- With PayPal, or credit cards through the "Buy Now" button, you can also use Skrill, or Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
When paying with credit card always include your email, so I can send you the theme, otherwise I just don't know where to send it.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know which theme do you want and what payment methods you can use.
After I have received the payment I will send you the theme in 24 hours.