Sesto Elemento for PokerStars
This is a nice dark theme for PokerStars. Darker themes are known to be better for longer sessions, late night grinding and are in general more pleasing to the eye.
In this theme you can choose between several backgrounds and you can set your felt colour to whatever you like via the custom color option in PokerStars software.
This theme also has new cards and 6 new cardbacks. The table shape is a bit unconventional, as is the dealer button, which gives it a more exclusive look than other table themes.
And last, but not least, it has bigger fonts, so it’s easier to read the action.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Bigger stack, bet, pot and action button font sizes
- 2 font colours available: yellow and white
- Spin&Go table seat positions changed
- Includes "Texas Ranger" cardset
- Bigger dealer button
- Hero holecards over the player pod (not under like default)
- Red glow around active player
- Custom buttons and slider
- Custom table
- Custom background
- Custom cardbacks
- Custom chips
- Check, bet, raise and timer warning sounds changed to FT sounds (uncheck: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings->Gloabal->Sounds)
Updated on 7 August 2017
- Close PokerStars client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your PokerStars client is installed.
- Run PokerStars client from PokerStars.exe instead of PokerStarsUpdate.exe (to do this, create a shortcut of PokerStars.exe from your installation folder to your desktop [right-click->Send to->Desktop (Create shortcut)], or just right-click on your PokerStars shortcut on your desktop and change the “Target” from “PokerStarsUpdate.exe” to “PokerStars.exe”).
- In PokerStars lobby click: Settings->VIP->VIP Status Display->[x]Alternative
- If you want to update PokerStars, or PokerStars forces an update, just run PokerStarsUpdate.exe and update and run the table mod installer after that.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.