The Zone for PokerStars
This theme is very clean looking without any unnecessary visual distractions.
The main thing that is “missing” is the image of table, which makes the whole window look like a table and there is no need for an additional table image.
It is possible to change the background colour to whatever you like by right-clicking on the table and choosing “Custom” from that menu.
There are two decks of cards in this pack, one with small and big rank and the other with one quite big rank in the upper left corner – more suitable fro PLO, but very good for Holdem too.
There are several new card backs available, so you can choose the ones that fit best with your chosen background colour.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Very clean layout
- Freely changeable background colour
- Bigger stack, bet, pot and action button font sizes
- 2 font colours available: yellow and white
- 2 types of seats to choose from
- Spin&Go table seat positions changed
- Includes "The Zone Deck for PokerStars" (2 decks)
- Bigger dealer button
- Hero holecards over the player pod (not behind like default)
- White glow around active player (check: Settings->Table Appearance->Table Display->Highlight Active Player)
- New buttons and slider
- New cardbacks
- New chips
- Check, bet, raise and timer warning sounds changed to FT sounds (uncheck: Enable Beta Sounds, under Settings->Gloabal->Sounds)
Updated on 21 April 2018
- Close PokerStars client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your PokerStars client is installed.
- Run PokerStars client from PokerStars.exe instead of PokerStarsUpdate.exe (to do this, create a shortcut of PokerStars.exe from your installation folder to your desktop [right-click->Send to->Desktop (Create shortcut)], or just right-click on your PokerStars shortcut on your desktop and change the “Target” from “PokerStarsUpdate.exe” to “PokerStars.exe”).
- If you want to update PokerStars, just run PokerStarsUpdate.exe and update and run the table mod installer after that.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.