The Zone for MPN Classic
This theme is very clean looking without any unnecessary visual distractions.
The main thing that is “missing” is the image of table, which makes the whole window look like a table and there is no need for an additional table image.
The cards are very clean and sharp looking, which are especially helpful on the PLO tables, where the hole cards are very small and close together, but with the brightly coloured suits and clear ranks it is easy to see your hand.
The player action colours on player boxes are made to make more sense with aggressive actions having more aggressive colours and passive actions more passive colours.
If you also want it for other sites, check out the The Zone Bundle.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Includes The Zone Deck for MPN Classic”
- Works on MPN classic tables
- Clean design
- Several background colours
- Yellow cardbacks
- Easily visible dealer button
- Improved player boxes
- New action and pre-action buttons
- Better looking Chat/Options tab
- Works only on classic view tables
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- 1 year of free updates
Updated on 23 December 2016
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the “Create An Account” button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s).