GTO Theme for WPN
This theme makes it pleasent to play at WPN. Fonts are made larger, background is easy on the eyes and the table is also nice and clean looking.
There are two types of tables to choose from: oval and racetrack – use whichever you like.
The tables also have several felt colours to choose from, so you can switch it up from time to time, so the grind doesn’t feel like a grind.
There are also several cardback colours to choose from and they are all very easy to see.
Player pods are nice and dark, so the stack sizes are clearly visible, they are also made more round than the original pods.
Dealer button is yellow, so it’s easy to see and hard to miss.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Bigger fonts
- Includes "NLH Plus 2 Cards" cardset
- Bigger note colours
- Different colours for cardbacks
- Oval tables
- Racetrack tables
- Several felt colours
- New action buttons
- Yellow dealer button
- New chips
- Full Tilt sounds
- Doesn't work on Jackpots and SNG 2.0
Theme updated on 19 June 2018
- Close your WPN client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your WPN client is installed.
- Run your WPN client as usual.
The theme installer replaces the "pokerclient.ini" file, which prevents it from overwriting the moded files, but you should update your poker client from time to time. To do this open the pokerclient.ini in the installation directory with Notepad and under the "updater" sections remove the semicolons (;) before every line. Open your client and let it update. After updating run the theme installer to get your theme back.
Or you can download the restore utility for your skin: ACR, Betcoin, BCP, Bookmaker, PokerKing, TruePoker, YaPoker and follow the instructions.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.