The Zone for WPN
This theme is very clean looking without any unnecessary visual distractions.
The main thing that is “missing” is the image of table, which makes the whole window look like a table and there is no need for an additional table image.
The cards are very clean and sharp. There are 2 decks included: 1 more suitable for Holdem and the other more suitable for PLO.
The dealer button is big and white, which contrasts well with the darker backgrounds making it easy to spot.
And let’s not forget about the bigger fonts for bet sizes, stack sizes and action buttons, which should also greatly improve the playing experience.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Bigger fonts
- Includes "The Zone Deck" for WPN
- Clean layout
- Bigger note colours
- Different colours for card backs
- Several background colours
- 2 different player boxes to choose from
- New action buttons
- White dealer button
- New chips
- Full Tilt sounds
- Doesn't work on Jackpots and SNG 2.0
Theme updated on 19 June 2018
- Close your WPN client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your WPN client is installed.
- Run your WPN client as usual.
The theme installer replaces the "pokerclient.ini" file, which prevents it from overwriting the moded files, but you should update your poker client from time to time. To do this open the pokerclient.ini in the installation directory with Notepad and under the "updater" sections remove the semicolons (;) before every line. Open your client and let it update. After updating run the theme installer to get your theme back.
Or you can download the restore utility for your skin: ACR, Betcoin, BCP, Bookmaker, PokerKing, TruePoker, YaPoker and follow the instructions.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.