GTO Theme for WPN
This theme makes it pleasant to play at WPN. Background is easy on the eyes and the table is also nice and clean looking.
The tables have several felt colours to choose from, so you can switch it up from time to time, so the grind doesn’t feel like a grind.
There are also several cardback colours to choose from and they are all very easy to see.
Player pods are nice and dark, so the stack sizes are clearly visible.
Dealer button is yellow, so it’s easy to see and hard to miss.
If you also want it for other sites, check out the GTO Theme Bundle.
Selling of WPN themes currently stopped, because of the WPN software update on 10th June 2020.
JUNE 10TH, 2020 UPDATE (link to a forum thread)
June 10th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)
- All graphics will be locked. This breaks all table mods and card mods. (Bot prevention)
Since their "Bot prevention" goal with this change failed, then hopefully WPN will allow their users to use custom themes again in the future.
- New table
- Several felt colours
- New backgrounds
- Final table background
- 6 card backs
- New dealer button
- Oval tables
- New chips
- New player seats
- Coloured note borders
- New action buttons
- Easy installation with auto-installer (instructions included)
- 1 year of free updates
Theme updated on 29 April 2020
How To Buy
- Click “Buy Now“.
- Go to checkout page.
- Choose the payment method you would like to use.
- To pay with your PayPal account, choose PayPal.
- To pay with a credit card, also choose PayPal.
- To pay with BTC, or few other cryptos, choose Crypto.
- Now enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on “Purchase“.
- If you chose PayPal as a payment method, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the “Create An Account” button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click “Agree & Pay”.
- If you chose Crypto, then you will be taken to Coinbase Commerce, where you can make the payment.
- After the payment is done you will be redirected to a download page, where you can download your file(s) and you will also receive a purchase receipt on your email with the download link(s).