GTO V.2 for WPN
This is the improved version of the original GTO theme. The original had very bright colours for added visibility, but this one has more calmer colour scheme. The felt is dark grey and the background has 4 very calm colours to choose from.
Card backs are also calmer and have 4 colours to choose from.
The biggest improvement from the original GTO theme are probably the cards. The new cards are on a white background, and there are 2 decks included: one with big rank for Holdem and the other with smaller rank, more suitable for PLO, but also very good for Holdem.
There is also new white dealer button, different shades of grey chips and new action buttons.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Bigger fonts
- Includes "The GTO Deck for WPN"
- Clean layout
- Oval and racetrack tables
- 4 background colours
- 4 card back colours
- Bigger note icons
- New action buttons
- White dealer button
- New chips
- Full Tilt sounds
- Doesn't work on Jackpots and SNG 2.0
Theme updated on 19 June 2018
- Close your WPN client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your WPN client is installed.
- Run your WPN client as usual.
The theme installer replaces the "pokerclient.ini" file, which prevents it from overwriting the moded files, but you should update your poker client from time to time. To do this open the pokerclient.ini in the installation directory with Notepad and under the "updater" sections remove the semicolons (;) before every line. Open your client and let it update. After updating run the theme installer to get your theme back.
Or you can download the restore utility for your skin: ACR, Betcoin, BCP, Bookmaker, PokerKing, TruePoker, YaPoker and follow the instructions.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.