PokerStars Clone for WPN
This theme makes WPN tables look like PokerStars tables. You can choose between the Mercury theme, which is the default theme for PokerStars and the Black theme.
There are 8 table-background combinations to choose from for both themes, both also include final table backgrounds. If your favourite table-background combo isn’t included, then let me know which one you want and I’ll make it for you.
The Quasar deck is also included, which is great for both Holdem and PLO with its big and clear ranks.
If you like how the PokerStars tables look and want to get the same feel from WPN, then this theme is for you.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Bigger fonts
- Stars tables: Mercury, Black theme
- 8 Mercury table-background combos
- 8 Black theme table-background combos
- Quasar deck
- 6 card backs
- Stars chips
- Mercury action buttons
- Black theme action buttons
- Mercury and Black theme dealer buttons
- Mercury player seats
- Black theme player seats
- Doesn't work on Jackpots and SNG 2.0
Theme updated on 19 June 2018
- Close your WPN client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your WPN client is installed.
- Run your WPN client as usual.
The theme installer replaces the "pokerclient.ini" file, which prevents it from overwriting the moded files, but you should update your poker client from time to time. To do this open the pokerclient.ini in the installation directory with Notepad and under the "updater" sections remove the semicolons (;) before every line. Open your client and let it update. After updating run the theme installer to get your theme back.
Or you can download the restore utility for your skin: ACR, Betcoin, BCP, Bookmaker, PokerKing, TruePoker, YaPoker and follow the instructions.
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.