Sesto Elemento for PartyPoker
If you like to play in the evening or in the night, then this theme is perfect, because it uses rather dark colour scheme. Even if you play in a well lit room, it’s still better for your eyes to look at a darker themed table.
The theme includes 4 table colours you can choose from under Settings -> Theme, they are all nice and dark. In settings you can also choose between 4 different cardback colours: yellow, red, blue grey, and also 2 different decks of cards.
Coloured notes contrast very well with the dark theme and this makes it very easy to know the types of players you are facing on any table at a glance.
The table and dealer button shapes are a bit unconventional, which gives it a more exclusive look compared to normal table themes.
Theme updated on 11 May 2018.
added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Two decks of cards: "Classic 4 Colour Deck" and "Texas Ranger
- 4 cardbacks
- 4 table colours
- New background
- 4 final table backgrounds
- New player pods
- Filled colour notes
- New dealer button
- New chips
- New bet buttons
- Darker chat box background
- Works only on Windows
Updated on 11 May 2018
- Close PartyPoker client.
- Run the installer.
- If necessary, change the “Destination Folder” to where your PartyPoker client is installed.
- Run PartyPoker client as usual.
- Go to options and uncheck "Display player image at the table"
- Choose the items you like.
- Go to checkout page and enter your email and name, if you have a discount code, then enter that too.
- Click on "Purchase" button and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can make the payment.
- To pay with a credit card, click on the "Create An Account" button on Paypal page, then fill in your card details and click "Agree & Pay".
- You can also use Skrill and Neteller cards to pay with PayPal.
- If you can't use PayPal, email me at pokertablethemes (at) gmail.com and let me know (1) which theme do you want and (2) what payment methods you can use.